Winter Skies Advent
Jamie (Pacific Knit Co.) and Rachael (West Coast Yarn Co.) have come together again for another special collaboration, the Winter Skies Advent, which includes a thoughtfully curated collection of yarn, patterns, and gifts for a December Knit-a-Long Advent!
Icy snowflakes falling in the darkness, landing on treetop silhouettes. These colours represent the light and dark contrast of a sparkling winter evening. Cozy coffee and mugs of hot cocoa on crisp winter mornings. The colours here are rustic and warm, denoting a rich ashy brown, craft-paper tan, and café creme. A clear, star-filled sky above frosted evergreens. The colours here reflect deep spruce blue, moonlit teal, and shadowy snow.
Each day will reveal either yarn, a piece of the pattern, or an accessory designed specifically for this knit-a-long, ending with the creation of a beautiful and wintery finished product.
- Pre-order opens July 22nd 10am PST until July 25th (or while supplies last) at westcoastyarn.com
- Price: $225CAD (plus shipping; international available)
- Yarn: 320g of Victoria DK (85/15 Extrafine Merino/Nylon)
- Customizable Colourwork Accessory Pattern (adventurous beginner)
- Thoughtfully curated accessories, notions, and gifts
- Needles required: 3.75mm/5US
- Advent runs December 1st through December 25th
As you open your advent, and begin to knit-a-long, you’ll join both Jamie and Rachael, as well as a community of like-minded makers, to learn techniques, ask questions, and share your progress! (If knit-a-longs aren't your thing, no problem! Feel free to complete your advent at your own speed.)
We are so excited about this collaboration and invite you to join us as we knit our interpretation of Winter Skies!