Winter Skies Advent
Jamie (Pacific Knit Co.) and Rachael (West Coast Yarn Co.) have come together again for another special collaboration, the Winter Skies Advent, which includes a thoughtfully curated collection of yarn, patterns, and gifts for a December Knit-a-Long Advent!
Icy snowflakes falling in the darkness, landing on treetop silhouettes. These colors represent the light and dark contrast of a sparkling winter evening. Cozy coffee and mugs of hot cocoa on crisp winter mornings. The colors here are rustic and warm, denoting a rich ashy brown, craft-paper tan, and café creme.A clear, star-filled sky above frosted evergreens. The colors here reflect deep spruce blue, moonlit teal, and icy blues.
Each day will reveal either yarn, a piece of the pattern, or an accessory designed specifically for this knit-a-long, ending with the creation of a beautiful and wintery finished product.
- Pre-order opens April 3rd 10am PST at westcoastyarn.com (closes April 17)
- Price: $225CAD (plus shipping)
- Yarn: 320g of Victoria DK (85/15 Extrafine Merino/Nylon)
- Customizable Colorwork Accessory Pattern (adventurous beginner)
- Thoughtfully curated accessories, notions, and gifts
- Needles required: 3.75mm/5US
- Advent runs December 1st through December 25th
As you open your advent, and begin to knit-a-long, you’ll join both Jamie and Rachael, as well as a community of like-minded makers, to learn techniques, ask questions, and share your progress! (If knit-a-longs aren't your thing, no problem! Feel free to complete your advent at your own speed.)
We are so excited about this collaboration and invite you to join us as we knit our interpretation of Winter Skies!